Hola Queridas ~
I love a good question. I also appreciate the attentive space it evokes in me to come up with an answer.
And so with that, hopefully this is a win-win as I present to you the newest TBA episode as five listener-powered inquiries, ranging across a decent spread of body-related topics, and my corresponding responses:
- I practice massage and am “absorbing” other people’s pain. What do I do about this?
- What is embodiment? What is the biggest obstacle to being more embodied in the world?
- I’ve oscillated between self-obsession and self-loathing, and am slowly finding a middle ground. What’s a good way to facilitate this?
- What’s the best way to walk: feet pointing forward or let them find their own way?
- People involved in somatics, dance, yoga — all these people with incredible physical intelligence — are not actively engaged politically. With so much injustice in the world, how do we find ways to be actively create meaningful change?
May these bring as many more good, deep, intimate questions as they do answers.
Cheers, love, Liam